I was tagged by Judy of Imagine What I'm Leaving Out.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random, Weird things about myself:
1. I once took a class in making and using Puppets at the Center for Puppetry Arts, downtown Atlanta. I learned to make puppets with no sewing -- we stapled them together! My favs were the stick puppets with one moveable hand.
2. I have difficulty with right and left. They say that's a learning disability. I am likely to tell you to look in the left corner when I mean the right.
3. I collect buttons. My favs are glass.
4. I have a Red Neck. No, really, I have a red birthmark on my neck. My father had one, too. Hemangioma is the term, I believe.
5. I was named for two of my Mama's cousins. She had a number of cousins with names for whom I am glad they weren't her very favorites. Mama was named for a character in a novel her father read before she was born.
6. I'm not putting out Christmas decorations.
7. I've never had piercing, unless you count when the opthamologist accidentally perforated my cornea, which healed.
With hardly two weeks to Christmas, I'm not tagging anybody. Maybe somebody will pick up the meme anyway, y'all hear?
National Pollinators Week June 19-25 - It's National Pollinators Week. I signed up for Million Pollinator Garden Challenge. At least I think I did. I didn't get a message that my info reached th...
4 months ago