August 14, 2009

Hooked on Biscotti


Popular blogs write on Fridays about their current favs. When we were in the city today, I picked up a bucket of individually wrapped Biscotti, the Original, with almonds, walnuts and a hint of anise flavor. Since Christmas, we've been eating the Chocolate series: Chocolatti, Triple Chocolate and Turtle Pecan. The containers turned upside down make great temporary plant cloches.

You can see the TV commercial here:

Nonni's Biscotti Video

It's great with coffee, which means Dessert Following Breakfast for me.

See what everybody else is Hooked on Fridays at

Hooked on Houses

3 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

YUM. This sounds so good right now! Wish I had some biscotti in front of me. :-)

kenju said...

I love biscotti! Especially the chocolate-dipped ones. I get them at Sam's.

Coffee with Cathy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hello." I'm so glad you did because that led me back to yours, which I already can tell is going to be a favorite. Love the name!

I Blog Here & Here too