Clockwise from upper left:
- 'Laura Bush' petunias. I always pulled the pink ones until I read what Tom said about the pink.
- 'Red Cascade' rose. I had to build a cage to contain this one.
- The name of the Amaryllis escapes me. Maybe I don't know. This is the only one so far.
- Red Pentas. This is new but looks like the 'Ruby' pentas I had for years.
- An old red daylily that has been here for more than fifty years. I just call it 'Old Red.' Several other daylilies have buds. This is the second to bloom after something mislabeled bloomed looking like Stella.
- Blue Iris, also here for fifty years.
- Pink Pentas, one of several pink shades for butterfly delight. Porterweed is starting too.
- Blue Hydrangeas. If they're not blooming by Bloom Day it will be soon.