June 18, 2010

Headed for the Beach

The rain usually comes from the general direction of The Beach, moisture from the Gulf of Mexico. Today, clouds were all going southwest, away from us and in the direction of The Beach.

  • Today's Blossoms


  • Pandora's box. Above Pandora grows a double Rose of Sharon.

    We always called them Althea. Hibiscus syriacus
    They root easily. I think to root several and make a hedge.


  • Today's View

  • Today's view is across the hydrangeas and lilies to the little monkey who hangs in my garden.

  • Today's Edible
    We went to Johnson's Produce and picked tomatoes today. They were ripe and beautiful, well irrigated. My tomato plants look heat stressed. I think they need some shade.


  •  Flowers and text are from the garden of Nell Jean blogged on Dotty Plants Journal in hot, humid Southwest Georgia, where a small raincloud almost sprinkled us but not quite, on its way to The Beach.

    No comments:

    I Blog Here & Here too