March 18, 2011

ABC's All about Me

Thalia is Blooming; late triandrus, fragrant.

I got this little ABC meme from Lady of the Flowers who got it from her friend. I thought it was cute.

A. Age: Stone

B. Bed size: Never big enough for all the plants and seeds I want to plant.

C. Chore you dislike: Edging

D. Dog: Buffy. Cat: Ike. I felt compelled to add Ike, he frequently feels left out.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee and a stroll to inspect the garden.

F. Favorite color: Yellow

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'1"

I. Instruments you play: Piano

J. Job title: Yardperson. I'm retired from whatever it was I used to do.

K. Kids: Adult

L. Live: from New York, it's Saturday Night! Oh, wait, you mean where do I Live? Check sidebar.

M. Mom’s name: Mama

N. Nickname: Miss Prissy

O. Overnight hospital stays: Post partum and when the cow hurt me.

P. Pet peeves: Drivers with cell phones in their hands or up to their ears!

Q. Quote from a movie: Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday, "I'm your Huckleberry.” 

R. Righty or lefty: Right but I taught myself to use my mouse with my left hand to save my right wrist.

S. Siblings: none left

T. Time you wake up: When DH has the coffee made.

U. Underwear: yes

V. Vegetables you don’t like: What's not to like about vegetables?

W.What makes you run late: Dawdling

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, back, wrist, chest

Y. Yummy food you make: Takeout

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys

1 comment:

Elephant's Eye said...

Did you tell us the - when the cow hurt me story? Would Ike like a photo op? This was fun - your life from A to Z.

I Blog Here & Here too