March 31, 2011

Use It or Lose It

Blogger offers some new ways to display photos:

Blogger currently offers five dynamic views for its public blogs. These views are only accessible if allowed for by the blog author.


•Flipcard
•Mosaic
•Sidebar:
•Snapshot

•Timeslide

Too many ways to look at the same old pics?

I can hardly remember how to use the resources already available. Hanni of Sweet Bean Gardening has  panorama shots on her latest post but was unable to stitch them together. I swiped them -- then had to really think hard how to make them into a panorama. Too many things to remember unless you use them frequently enough to keep them in memory. I couldn't remember how to put this pic in a comment on her blog. I'm sure I've done that in the past but not often enough to do so easily.

Anyway, here's your stitched pic, Hanni. Swipe it soon so I can delete the originals and the panorama from my computer.


Hanni's Garden. I look forward to seeing it at summer's end.


2 comments:

Hanni @ Sweet Bean Gardening said...

Aha! Thank you! I used to have a program to stitch together (several actually) but no longer. :)

Elephant's Eye said...

That's a good idea - putting your apprentices on your sidebar!

I Blog Here & Here too