November 14, 2011

Tuesdays with Tootsie and Friends

It's a Blog Party with Tootsie introducing other Bloggers whose sites you love to visit.

I try to spend much time visiting blogs in my own zone. Noelle and I share similar zones but our climates are very unlike. We have in common that our winters are mostly mild. What we don't have in common is my humidity.



I borrowed a photo from AZ Plant Lady to pique your interest about all the events going on there. There's a new baby named Lily. There is a recent trip to buy plants for MIL's garden. So much is going on and there are children, lots of children and flowers and oh, you must see for yourself at Ramblings from a Desert Garden formerly AZ Plant Lady.

"Ramblings From a Desert Garden
The plant tips and guidelines in this blog are primarily geared towards the gardener in the desert southwest. These tips come from a combination of my degree in Horticulture and my years of working as a horticulturist where I managed & designed landscapes in a 9a zone.

One thing I have learned is that there are often exceptions to the rule in regards to plant behavior. Plants are living things and do not always act the way we expect them too. Some plants thrive where they should not, grow larger or smaller, fail to thrive and in general ignoring the published information that says otherwise. So, the advice I give is based on both my experience as well as published material."

COPYRIGHT © 2011 RAMBLINGS FROM A DESERT GARDEN

It's excellent advice. Go see.

Visit Tootsie to see other Blog recommendations from Blog readers on Read 'Em All Tuesday




Text from the garden of Nell Jean blogged on Dotty Plants Journal in hot, humid Southwest Georgia.

3 comments:

Redbush said...

I love gardening, but, my pooches have plans that are other than a perfect garden. The more I get after them, the more they run through, so, I've learned to ignore them and it helps.

Jenni @ RainyDayGardener said...

I enjoy AZ lady's blog too! Great blogger to read :)

azplantlady said...

Thank you so much for featuring my blog. You just made my entire week!

I loved my visit to northern Georgia last year and would love to return and see more of your beautiful state :-)

Noelle

I Blog Here & Here too