December 03, 2011

Missed the Meme Again

Town Mouse has a great First of the Month Meme -- I forget, every time. On the first day of the month I made pics of the tree limbs we were sawing with the new electric chainsaw appartatus powered by a generator and operated from the tractor. Only pictures of the limbs; we made a video of  sawing a week or so before to send to my nephew to show him that it actually worked.



Live Oak trees are not easy to trim, the limbs grow in every direction
and are ultra-twiggy.

This was supposed to be a picture of Ike the Cat posed on his 'porch' at the greenhouse.
Instead by the time I was pointed to shoot, it turned into an unflattering pic of Buffy the Dog
putting Ike back in the greenhouse.

... and that's the extent of my First of the Month outdoor pics.








Flowers and text are from the garden of Nell Jean blogged on Dotty Plants Journal in relatively warm Southwest Georgia.

No comments:

I Blog Here & Here too