March 01, 2012

Fertilizer Friday: Blooms Herald Spring

Time for Fertilizer Friday with Tootsie again. I really need to get out there with compost and fertlizer and lime and wood ashes and get busy.

Blooming with daffodils is this native corydalis,
Here with wild geranium and daylily foliage.

We're nearing the end of Hyacinths, my fave bulb.

Daffodils come in waves of different cultivars.

Minature daffodils extend the season.

Shrimp plant that survived the winter with a
white Azalea in the distance. Pink azaleas are
showing color. Hydrangeas are still dormant.

Nothing to show from the Greenhouse, we put up shutters for a vent fan today. No recently planted seeds are up yet except for lettuces.


I put First Views with Town Mouse on my Seedscatterer blog.





Flowers and text are from the garden of Nell Jean blogged on Dotty Plants Journal in hot, humid Southwest Georgia.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

The yellows go so nicely with the expanse of greens!

Bernie H said...

The white Azalea always catches my eye. Love the Daffodils and the Corydalis is lovely too.

Darla said...

My Shrimp plant did not get knocked back either.

Beth said...

The hyacinths and daffodils are so pretty! Happy Gardening!

Suffia said...

I always love daffodils and hyacinths, beautiful!

I Blog Here & Here too