From lower left: Esperanza that just never got planted out, a
pepper that came back in to experiment with temperatures and
water. Three tomato plants rooted from suckers; a half dozen
amaryllis seedlings, and various others bits.
The difference is the Fogging Nozzles we put in after we installed an exhaust fan.
A closer look at amaryllis seedlings, four in a tray and
two larger in pots toward the back, seeds from my
Christmas amaryllis. I floated them in water until
they formed roots, then potted them.
The purple stuff is alternanthera self seeded, and the chartreuse is
alternanthera seedlings that haven't found a home. There
were a multitude of green cuttings and there are still red, too,
looking for homes as I think of it.
There's a bit of ivy that our Church Youth gave out on
Mother's Day. The bigger, paler ivy leaves are new.
Canna that was accidentally dug up.
Gerbera Daisy seedlings,
seeds from an earlier blossom
Rose cutting that has taken off.
I failed to label it, will wait for bloom.
I paid two dollars for this staghorn back
in late winter. It has grown well.
The jugs hold water for quick grabbing in
the heat of the day for plants outside.
Eventually everything will probably go outside, but they've thrived with abundant watering and mediation of temperatures.
Everything is bunched up on the floor under
where the nozzles spray on hot days.
Sometimes it is 10 degrees cooler on the floor.
Note the 'patch' where the dog tore the blue plastic.
That will have a different skirt when winter comes.
The shelves hold pots that await winter.