January 15, 2013

Bloom Day in the Greenhouse January 2013

There are too many blooms to show outside to mix them with the indoor plants, so Greenhouse blossoms are here. Outdoor blooms are on Seedscatterer blogs on Wordpress and on Blogspot.

Begonias in red and white
 
 
Benfica's second bloom, just in time.
 

Pineapple sage on the left, Rusellia on the right.

 
 
Ike inspects Salvia elegans.
 
Christmas Cacctuses are fading fast.
 
 
Just outside the greenhouse are violas
 
 
... and Pansies.
 
Happy Bloom Day!
 
Bloom Day is hosted by Carol of May Dreams Gardens. Visit there for links to other gardens around the world celebrating Bloom Day.
 
 
 
My other outside Blooms are Here.
 
 


4 comments:

Bernie H said...

Your Greenhouse is filled with lots of lovely colour. The Violas look great in that pot, and Benfica is simply wonderful.

joene said...

Your winter bloom posts are always a joy, especially to this southern New Englander with no flowers to share this GBBD!

thevioletfern.com said...

I could spend all day in your greenhouse. Love Pineapple Sage. I used to grow it as an annual - why don't I do that again, huh? The hummingbirds love it.

thevioletfern.com said...

I could spend all day in your greenhouse. Love Pineapple Sage. I used to grow it as an annual - why don't I do that again, huh? The hummingbirds love it.

I Blog Here & Here too