Here's the peek. There are two hoses, many jugs for watering the plants
I moved outside, bits and pieces that are rooting or salvaged.
I wished for years for a Burro's Tail. The small one I bought last winter, I saved the little piece that broke off and all the stray leaves. They're growing new plants.
I did a really dumb thing. I bought a Mistletoe Cactus at the same time as the Burro Tail. It grew fast and I divided it into three plants. Yesterday I picked up the soap/olive oil solution for spraying for pests, poured some in my watering can and started 'watering' two of my Rhipsalis with NOT water.
I soaked them good with clear water and today they look all right, but I hope I learned to label, or not leave things sitting around in milk jugs besides water, or something.
Left are pieces of Baths' Pink and right are Mexican Bush Sage that I salvaged when I dug into a bed.
I've already planted half the Pinks and gave my Daughter in Law half the Salvias.
Candlesticks from saved seed. I haven't grown Cassias in a while.
Outside, things don't always go according to plan.
I meant to have an all white bed.
So far the 3 seedling Gerbera Daisies that bloomed are all pink shades.
White lantana that I planned for last summer died in the greenhouse for lack of water. I have one new cutting in this bed that is about to bloom, waiting for those in the front garden to bloom so I can take more cuttings.
Last evening when I was watering, I said to myself, 'These Amaryllis in pots are a lot of trouble to keep watered until August.' I did a double take: Benfica who bloomed for Christmas has a
Tomato seeds in compost came up. I let them grow just to see.
Looks like there are really two plants with two different 'Tommy Toes.'
A viola volunteer by the dog's water container.
The rest of violas have died in the heat.
Welcome to Summer!