December 02, 2013

A Nighttime Peek

I got out old strings of twinkle lights and found two that will burn. I wound one string through the grapevine garland. The second string I stuffed into three cylinder vases that were originally Amaryllis forcing vases. Now that I've committed to growing in soil, not water, I have to find new uses for all those Vases. I don't know how many Hyacinth vases I have. They may become candle holders or some other use.



The potted palm is just too big for my enclosed porch so I brought it to
the greenhouse. It takes up a lot of space.


Click on the picture to go to Longfield to see Spartacus. The link will open in a new window.
Click on this picture to go open Longfield in
a new tab to see Spartacus.

I potted the Armaryllis bulb I won from Longfield Gardens. The name of it is Spartacus.

White Kalanchoes are putting on buds in the greenhouse. Last year they bloomed after Christmas, I hope for better luck this year. 





1 comment:

Longfield Gardens said...

Thanks for blogging about the amaryllis prize, Dotty! We look forward to more posts about its blooms! Happy holiday's!

I Blog Here & Here too