May 16, 2014

Follage Follow Up in the Greenhouse

Let's start outside the door with a broken pot container full of Graptopetalum and Sedum acre. The sedum is blooming vigorously, the Ghost Plant bloomed earlier.


Inside, despite some warm temperatures on sunny days, some foliage plants remain.

From top left, an Agapanthus seedling, far from ready to bloom. Agapanthus outdoors is putting on buds. At the rear are some rose cuttings and a red pot with green dotted garden gloves somebody asked about the other day. Center front are two Mistletoe Cactuses grown for their foliage. They had tiny white blossoms about a month ago. At bottom, Persian Shield and a Bird's Nest Fern.

Burro's Tail sedum
Purple foliage behind is alternanthera growing in the 
greenhouse floor and vining up and over everything.

Staghorn Fern that I suspect would like to go outside
for the summer.

Join Foliage Followup at Pam Peniick's Digging blog

3 comments:

Alison said...

Have you shown your broken pot before? I don't remember it. I'm working (mostly in my mind) on planting up that broken pot that I got at the recent Bloggers Plant Exchange. I've been collecting hardy succulents for it.

Hannah said...

I love your wavy-edged Bird's Nest Fern. The succulents are adorable.

Pam/Digging said...

Ooh, I love your succulents, especially that first eye-catching combo! The bird's nest fern is cool too.

I Blog Here & Here too