September 30, 2014

End of Month Views in the September Greenhouse

A panoramic view -- you hardly need panorama to see 12x10x12' but it's fun to look at it this way.



... and wall by wall with Christmas lights on. I leave them up year 'round because the climbing required to put them up was kind of precarious for an old sister.



I still haven't ordered any bulbs to force. Maybe I won't do that this year.

Outside has white flowers.
I'm striving for a Claus Dalby look in
a sub-tropical climate. Not easy.

Thanks to Ronnie of Hurtled to 60 for the reminder that it was time to join Helen at a Patient Gardener for end of month views.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love the panorama shot, what a great idea. I might do that too. It's hard to get a good look at everything at once in a regular snapshot. I need to get my end of month view post up too.

outlawgardener said...

You have so many interesting plants in your greenhouse; it's always a joy to peek inside and the panoramic view is cool! Your Christmas lights look festive any time of year & I hope to copy that idea!

I Blog Here & Here too