December 09, 2014

Ripe Tomatoes in December

Two days ago I was showing off green tomatoes on my Seedscatterer Blog.

December 6, 2014

Today I noticed a different hue.

December 9, 2014. 


And up above where I had not looked carefully before, a ripe tomato!

Definitely its best side!


He-Who-Mows and eats tomatoes
spotted another from the outside.

He-Who is already asking whether I can plant enough next year to share with neighbors and wondering just where I could put them? I am thinking they could climb up behind south shelf and the electrical panel board. 

Some Chlorophytum comosums may have to take their chances outside next year or come live as house plants.   




3 comments:

outlawgardener said...

Lo, how a tomato e'er ripening! Your tomato plant is dressed for Christmas! Congratulations.

Alison said...

Wow, congrats on the ripe mater! I hope it tastes as good as summer ones.

janie said...

That looks YUMMY!

Perhaps He Who could provide another, smaller greenhouse-type house just for tomatoes. Don't tell him I suggested it!.....

I Blog Here & Here too