Spicebush Swallowtails on Pentas
Spicebush Swallowtail on Porterweed in front of Esperanza (Tecoma stans)
Blooming Tuesday is hosted by Ms.Green Thumbs. Visit her to see links to other Tuesday Blooms blogs.
Gulf Frit on Porterweed
Clouded Sulphur on Tithonia
Buckeye on two colors of Lantana
More Tuesday Blooms On Secrets of A Seedscatter, my Garden Blog.
I took more than 100 butterfly pics this morning. Fewer than 20% were good enough to save. The sun was wrong, the butterflies did what they do best --flew, my hands shook, or I failed to wait for the auto-focus on the other 80%. Then I had to choose 5 for the post. There are more from yesterday and Sunday that you haven't seen.
4 comments:
Grat photos; I love that last one! So colorful.
More great butterfly photos! Amazing! Jean
They look very happy at your place! Your porter weed is much darker than mine.
Beautiful! Thank you for your determination and persistence to get some good butterfly shots for us to enjoy.
Post a Comment